Thursday 10 February 2011

Scrub-a-dub-dub

There is nothing more indulgent than treating yourself to a nice hot bath or shower after a long day, especially if you've got a range of spa-worthy products that you look forward to using.

I've been a massive fan of Soap & Glory products for years now, but those creative geniuses just keep producing more gems for me to try out. And with 3 for 2 at Boots on all Soap & Glory products right now, what better excuse?!


This product makes me SO happy it's unreal. And while, yes, it does do a fantastic job of leaving skin silky smooth (in fact, this is easily the best scrub I've ever used), that's not the reason I use it. The scrub is heavily scented with an overwhelmingly delicious maple syrup smell, which means I absolutely cannot wait to jump straight in the shower every morning. It puts me in the best mood before work - there really is no way you can be stroppy when you smell like a pancake. Nom nom nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment