Thursday 2 June 2011

WOLFMOTHER Rocked!

With that cheeky Bank Holiday thrown into the mix, I've been so confused about what day it is that I've ended up blogging a day late *big slap on the wrist*

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend anyway! I spent some quality time with my younger sisters 'the twins' (I don't know why I feel the need to put that in inverted commas since they actually are medically classified as twins). Took them for a fancy meal and cocktails at Chaophraya, where it was fruity curries and deep fried ice cream a-plenty, and then we had an enjoyable night out in town. The following morning we mopped up our alcohol abuse with a bang tidy breakfast from Moose Cafe (my all time favourite place to eat), and then went to see The Hangover Part 2. Happy days!

After months of patiently waiting at home, e-ticket in hand, Tuesday 31st May brought me the heady delights of Wolfmother live at The 02 Academy Liverpool!

I love music, I love discovering a new favourite band, and more than anything, I cannot think of a thing in the world that beats the buzz of watching a live band rocking out on electric guitars and the heavy bass vibrations in the core of your chest. So yes, seeing live music always makes me happy :)




This video is looking a wee bit small, but it gives you a sneaky peek of their hit Vagabond which is featured on the film and soundtrack of 500 Days of Summer.

Oosh, what a lovely little week I'm having!

No comments:

Post a Comment