Thursday 6 January 2011

Black Orchid

Not just making me smile today, but making me smile everyday, is Black Orchid by Tom Ford.

There is nothing more uplifting and mood-altering than a damn sexy fragrance, and this by the infamous designer has 'vixen' written all over it. Only a suave gay gentleman could fully understand how to embody female sexuality in a bottle!




Firstly, the bottle is beautiful. I can't help but carry it with me everywhere, strategically placing it on my workdesk and waiting for colleagues' interested glances.

Secondly, my man said he loves the way I smell...which to me makes it all the more worth its exclusive pricetag!

Thirdly, the fragrance itself is powerful, alluring and striking - which is exactly how it makes you feel the moment the scent envelops you. £42 to feel like a million dollars? Maybe you can't buy happiness, but it would certainly seem that you can buy compliments ;)


p.s. I want to be this woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment