Sunday 9 January 2011

My Weekend

I love the weekend. I love that I can have a lie-in...though I never stop feeling guilty about it! And I love afternoon naps (as you may have guessed from earlier post). Yes, sleep does seem to be a recurring theme in my weekends. Couldn't decide what to blog about today, many things I have to be happy about - so I'm going to list them instead...

I had a cat chat with Maxypants, my best friend. This makes me immeasurably happy :)

I got to see my man - hugs, kisses and compliments aplenty. And we shared a great bottle of Italian Red...he's teaching me that there are many more choices around than just Echo Falls (no judgement)

I have caught up on 9 episodes of Grey's Anatomy, and had my toxic fix of Dr McDreamy. Like all McDreamy junkies, sadly I will never be satisfied.

I have made 5 servings of lamb and red wine stew and 2 servings of carrot and corriander soup. That's lunch covered for the week. High five!

And my friend finally got round to posting some pics on Facebook of our Christmas gathering - the highlight of which is this...

Joben is obsessed with bags of any kind. I wish I was so easily amused!

No comments:

Post a Comment