Thursday 17 March 2011

Bristol :)

I was wrong. Making statements like 'Bristol is always sunny!' are particularly dangerous when you have an impending trip planned. At one point I was wearing jersey body, tights over jersey body, leggings over tights, socks over leggings, t-shirt over jersey body, cardigan over t-shirt, leather jacket over cardigan, and snood 3 times my height wrapped over everything. Quite the picture of trampy chic!

Obvious complaints about weather aside, I had a brilliant time with my chum doing lots of Bristolly things (I'm aware that's not a word)...



The awesomeness that is Swinky's sweet shop

More Swinky goodness

Traditional Morrocan Mint Tea - yum!

The Morrocan Tea Room in Bristol Market

From the pictures it largely looks like my trip to Bristol was nothing more than a celebration of food and drink. Point taken!

Because my Blackberry is such a willy these limited photos are all that I managed to take and are working Blackberry's signature blur and muted colours - winner. But, we did have plenty more fun times doing very touristy things and hanging out in nice independent joints, which makes a refreshing change from the chain-store saturated Liverpool. On a side note, did you know Phil Potts (the sandwich extraordinaire) is part of a chain? No corporate cucumbers please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment