Thursday 24 March 2011

Look at the shiny shiny!

I can't believe that after many months of writing about things that make me happy, I had forgotten about the biggest thing that brings me daily joy...


This is the hummingbird necklace by iconic jewellery designer Alex Monroe. I literally cannot survive the day without wearing my hummingbird, even though it spikes me in my sleep and gets tangled in my disgraceful gypsy hair.

Those who know me well know that I have a bit of an affinity with hummingbirds, as not only are they beautiful, colourful and majestic (a bit like myself obviously) but they symbolise gratitude - you know, that thing I keep banging on about!

So my little friend serves as a daily reminder to me to be grateful. And it's pretty :)

I am lucky enough to also own the double lily ring which was a gift for my 21st birthday, but am lusting after many other items including the crow feather ring. Check out http://www.alexmonroe.com/ if you fancy having a cheeky peak inside his treasure trove.

No comments:

Post a Comment