Wednesday 6 April 2011

Shoe-gasm

Today has been a happy day :)

Today was the first time (drumroll please)...

a fellow blogger commented on one of my posts! Not just a friend that I have emotionally blackmailed into following me *fake enthusiasm*. A person found me, and liked me, and is following me. I am WELL CHUFFED. And that's how I started my day at 7:47am!

Please go and check out fellow blogger Ashley's blog at http://www.ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com/ - I am such a whore for beauty blogs so this is right up my street, naturally.

Another reason I am super smiley today is that I can't wait to go home to my new babies. After much deliberation about whether my credit card could handle a manic depressive shopping spree, I splurged. And oh baby, did I splurge good and hard.




Love at first sight, right?

And if I didn't have a damaged tendon in my ankle I would be wearing these to the supermarket, to work, to play, and even to bed. If I trip over the damn cat again, I swear it's war!

These beauties are £79.99 in River Island - they've sold out online, but you can still pick them up in store if you're hot on it ;)

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL.
    did you decide to keep them then?

    i think you'd be proud of me.... check out my colour coordination on my bookshelf (on my blog) xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete