Wednesday 13 April 2011

Showcase This

Yesterday I was worried I'd have absolutely nothing notable to blog about today...and then I went to 3rd Degree Festival in Liverpool.

I went to support my very talented friend's band Evelyn.Is, and boy did she rock that stage! I felt like a proud mummy when she introduced the set by playing her harp, intimately draped on the stage floor. Her sound is atmospheric and moving, and needless to say, I was an emotional wreck 45 minutes later when I greeted her off stage!


It made me so happy to see someone I love doing something that they truly live for and were born to do, and not only that but kicking the ass out of it. You can follow Evelyn.Is by searching for them on Facebook.

In other less interesting news, I was so pleased today to realise that I have reached Aligner 29/29 for my Invisalign treatment, which means I potentially only have 2 weeks left until my dream smile!



I started treatment in March 2010, and since changing aligners ever 2 weeks from that point I really thought this day would never come! My bottom row of teeth finished months ago and look fantastic - in fact, when I smile, I can hardly believe they are my own after years of hiding my spacing issues and being called 'gappy' by an evil ex (is there any other kind of ex?).

I have my review in 2 weeks to see if I need any refinement - you Invisalign geeks will know what I'm talking about! If the result is perfect, then I will have all my attachments removed and move onto the retainer stage. So, I will keep you updated and hopefully have some super shiny before and after pictures to show you soon!

If you have any questions about Invisalign please feel free to ask - I could honestly go on about it all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment