Wednesday 31 August 2011

Shoe-gasm Part Deux

I think by now it's pretty obvious that I like shoes. Just a little bit.

I ordered these Sam Edelman bad boys for a date at the weekend, paid extra for Saturday delivery and everything, and guess what?! Didn't fit. Major sad face. It's my own fault though for thinking that I should order strapless shoes shoes in a smaller size so I don't pop out of them and embarrassingly fall into the path of an unsuspecting victim. Not the first time I've said this within the space of a month, but you live you learn eh?!


Pure filth! And at £180, I think they've got style to rival Louboutins and a Balmain kind of edge to them.

So now I have to send them back and re-order (obviously I cannot be without them). But now the question is...which ones do I go for?


It took me ages to reach the decision that black was a more sensible option since they'll go with everything, but I am head over heels (see what I did there?) for the putty coloured peep toes. And the boots are kick-ass, and winter is around the corner. Hmmm. The peep toes weigh in at £180, and the boots priced at £200 from http://www.coggles.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment