Friday 2 September 2011

Upcoming Reviews

I am trying to work my way through (and photograph!) a LOT of new products I've been trying out lately. My August GlossyBox arrived about 10 days ago, and as it's mainly skincare and haircare products this time, I felt I should give them a few weeks testing to allow them to really do their business!

Soooo...upcoming reviews from my GlossyBox goodies include:

Daniel Sandler Jumbo Jet mascara
Ahava Mineral Body Lotion
KMS California Colorvitality Shine & Shield
Murad Time Release Blemish Cleanser

...they also came with some really gross snake-print nail wraps, but I daresay they're not my cup of tea!

I've been trying to make some changes to my general skincare and make-up over the last week too, as more and more people have been commenting on how tired I look all the time! So, more upcoming reviews include:

Benefit Confessions of a Concealaholic
Bare Minerals Overnight Transformation Treatment

Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment