Monday 19 September 2011

Blog Break

I have been a bit of a willy when it's come to updating my blog recently, especially after finding lots of new buys to write about! 

I have just spent a very enjoyable weekend in Windsor. I've not really ventured down south much other than the odd trip to Bristol and Exeter, so it was a nice little break to go somewhere completely different. This is the first full weekend I've had off since beginning of May, so the various pub lunches, dining out, drinks in Windsor and Ascot and walks around town was the exact R&R I needed :)

I can't say that I'm too enamoured with the London Underground, but I'm sure I will got used to it! I can't wait to go down again soon.

So, back to work it is! I have a few more reviews etc to update you with this week, so the plan is to try and blog every day *fingers crossed* I have yet another GlossyBox to share with you, which is always exciting stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment